Thursday, January 15, 2009

by Kalie

Hollaaaaa mi ladies :)
I am excited about this. This way we can all still communicate mucho :) How is everyone please spill?
Paige- if you want to redo like the colors pics etc please do, it was just pretty boring. But I'm sure you could spice this baby up even more

So I am home in Fabulous Prescott, Az. Each day gets a little easier to be actually home. Today Bekah and I just went shopping for the orphanage in Mexico. We leave tomorrow bright and early, there are only like 13 people going haha. I'm excited though AND FREAKING A THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH DRIVERS SO IM DRIVING MYSELF BEKAH AND HANNAH TO MEXICO. im scared. Yes, Omar will be there. I'm excited to see him too :) I'm really excited to be there...with the kids. So funny, there is this really good looking guy that I always see at church and my dad and I always joke about him and I walk into the Mexico meeting and he is definitely coming :) hahaha.... His name is Colton and he was like "hey if you want me to drive your car for you I totally will" so i will prob take advantage of that....

My cousin did move in. That's hard...but it's not her at all its my heart. So maybe some prayer for that one.

Well I love you guys sooooo much :)))) please update me on your lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment